It’s a long way down!! Could you take the challenge?! Challenge yourself and raise money for a great cause at the same time, you can support your local hospice whilst having the experience of a lifetime on Saturday 31st July 2021.
Enjoy the thrill of abseiling off one of the UK’s most amazing buildings! Descend 150ft free-hang from above the great West Door of the iconic Liverpool Anglican Cathedral.
Registration only £35 with a commitment to raise just £100 in sponsorship.
Woodlands Hospice has joined forces with the Anglican Cathedral to offer our supporters an amazing abseiling opportunity on Saturday 31st July 2021.
We're looking for some very special and brave supporters to take a leap of faith over the side of the world-famous Anglican Cathedral whilst helping to raise funds for Woodlands Hospice. Spaces are limited so sign up quickly to secure your place!
- The Liverpool Cathedral abseil is a 150ft drop that you will gradually lower yourself through.
- No previous abseil experience needed
- You must be over 18 years of age in order to take part, as well as being of a good standard of physical health.
- The abseil takes place above the Great West Door of the Cathedral and spectators will gather underneath to watch you in action!
- If you do want to take on the challenge you will need to be quick and register ASAP as spaces do sell out quickly, last year they sold out within days!
- Registration fee £35. Minimum fundraising target £100.