For volunteers who can only help on an ad hoc basis or don't want to be based in the Hospice, Community Volunteering could be the answer. We always need groups of volunteers to get involved in:
- Bag packs
- Bucket Collections
- Table Sales
- Setting up a Fundraising Group
- Selling our Lottery and Raffle Tickets
- Holding a fundraising event
- Helping at our Hospice Events
We hold regular fundraising events and need your help to make them happen!
By coming along and helping you will not only help us raise much needed funds but will also have fun and meet some wonderful people!
What we would love your help with-
- Marshalling at walks - point our walkers on their way and give words of encouragement at events such as Woofs and Wellies and our annual Moonlight Memory Walk
- Helping on registration at even
- Helping at our services such as Light Up A Life
- Promoting our events by delivering leaflets out in the community
Is this for you?
Give Ruth, our Volunteer Services Manager a call on 0151 529 8389 for a friendly chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or download an application form and return it to Ruth at the Hospice
We have several upcoming bag packing and bucket collecting volunteer opportunities available. If you could spare some time please contact Christine on 0151 529 8117.