Will you get the magic minute?
Make match day more interesting and play the Woodlands Hospice Golden Goal game with your friends, family, colleagues, neighbours and/or community group! Not only might you have some fun while you win a penny or two, you can help to raise funds to support Woodlands Hospice to continue providing their services and facilities for patients with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
How to play:
- Our Golden Goals Card will have 90 blank squares, a square for each minute of the match
- Choose your match
- Set the stakes and decide how to split your prize pot
- Sell each square to your network of friends or community group
- The first goal of the game is the magic minute - whoever has this number is the winner of the Golden Goal!
- If the score remains 0-0, numbers 1 and 90 split the winnings
- Donate the allocated proportion of the prize pot to Woodlands Hospice here or contact Paula Parle on 0151 529 2640 / email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries!