Senior Nurse (IPU)
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week (Part time hours will be considered)
- Salary Scale £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata plus enhanced rates for nights/weekends
- Contract of employment is with Woodlands Hospice however the pay scale mirrors NHS Agenda for Change Band 6
Due to retirement we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Nurse to join our dedicated multi professional team on the Inpatient Unit, which provides symptom management and complex end of life care to patients living with a life limiting condition.
Working closely with the Ward Manager and Deputy Ward Manager the Senior Nurse is responsible for managing, coordinating and organising inpatient services whilst leading the shift and acting as a clinical expert to nursing staff.
The successful applicant will be committed to ensuring that high quality evidence based care is delivered within the Inpatient Unit and will work collaboratively and co-operatively with others to continuously develop inpatient services.
It is essential that applicants have demonstrable experience working within palliative care and experience of managing and organising a clinical area.
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.
Casual, as and when required
£8.72 per hour
We are looking for a number of (bank) housekeepers to join our Housekeeping team, to cover annual leave, sickness and other absences on a casual basis.
Applicants must ensure that the highest possible standards of cleanliness, hygiene and presentation are maintained at all times throughout the hospice and have the following attributes
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience
- Relevant H&S and COSHH knowledge
- Caring approach and ability to work with patients in a palliative care setting
- Able to work on their own and as part of a team
The working patterns are variable over 7 days as below
7.00am – 10.30am/11.00am (weekdays)
8.00am – 1.00pm (7 days a week
3.00pm – 7.00pm (weekends)
3.30pm – 7.00pm (weekdays)
- Application form
- Equal opportunities form
- Bank Housekeeper Job Description
- Bank Housekeeper Person Specfication
For further details please contact Ruth Garrett via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0151 529 8389.