It’s a long way down!! Could you take the challenge?! Challenge yourself and raise money for a great cause at the same time, you can support your local hospice whilst having the experience of a lifetime on Saturday 21st September 2024.
Enjoy the thrill of abseiling off one of the UK’s most amazing buildings! Descend 150ft free-hang from above the great West Door of the iconic Liverpool Anglican Cathedral. Registration only £55 with a commitment to raise just £200 in sponsorship.
Woodlands Hospice has joined forces with the Anglican Cathedral to offer our supporters an amazing abseiling opportunity!
We're looking for some very special and brave supporters to take a leap of faith over the side of the world-famous Anglican Cathedral whilst helping to raise funds us.
- The Liverpool Cathedral abseil is a 150ft drop that you will gradually lower yourself through.
- No previous abseil experience needed
- You must be over 18 years of age in order to take part, as well as being of a good standard of physical health.
- The abseil takes place above the Great West Door of the Cathedral and spectators will gather underneath to watch you in action!
- If you do want to take on the challenge you will need to be quick and register ASAP as spaces do sell out quickly, last year they sold out within days!
Step - by Step guide to gaining your limited charity place for Woodlands Hospice!
Step 1: Sign up today!
Be quick and grab one of our limited places using the link below.
Step 2: Your Pledge!
Pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £200.
Step 3: Start Fundraising!
Once registered you will recive your unique fundraising page link to let everyone know about your challenge via social media, WhatsApp and telling your loved ones. The support and encouragement you get from those closest to you will help spur you on!
Good luck and thank you for your support!
For more information please contact Joanne Bartels our Community and Challenge Events Fundraiser on 0151 529 8648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanne and our team can support you with everything you need to prepare for your challenge, give you fundraising tips and also moral support and motivation!