Family Support services
Who Can Access Family Support Services?
- Adults with a palliative care diagnosis residing in North Liverpool, South Sefton and Kirkby in Knowsley.
- Children and Young people (aged 4 -17) who have a relative or close relationship with a patient supported by Woodlands Hospice.
- A family member, carer, or a close friend of a patient supported by Woodlands Hospice.
- Woodlands Hospice staff & volunteers.
- Community specialist teams.
How do I Refer?
- Talk directly to a member of the Family Support Services Team.
- Dedicated phone line 0151 529 5352 (Answer Machine).
- Complete simple referral form and fax to 0151 529 2633 or post to:
Family Support Services, Woodlands Hospice Charitable Trust, AUH Campus, Longmoor Lane, Liverpool L9 7LA