Patient, Family and Friends Forum
Come and have your say at our improvement group!
Did you know that Woodlands ‘Patient, Family & Friends Forum’ has been running for four years?
It started back in March 2014 as part of a Hospice focus to give the people using our services, their families, friends or carers, and people from the local community and associated organisations, a chance to play an active role in the planning, development and evaluation of our services.
Since then the Forum has met 23 times!
It’s a really friendly and relaxed group that has contributed to many developments at the Hospice including:
- Reviewing Hospice information leaflets (such as our inpatient ‘information pack)
- Testing the food in our café (that was a nice day!)
- Developing ‘Dignity Cards’, which were circulated to all our staff, volunteers and students
- Contributing ideas for development in our Family Support Services
- Reviewing our website and giving feedback for further improvement.
Our remaining meeting dates for 2018 are:
All meetings will be held here at Woodlands Hospice in the Robin Suite.
We start at 1:30pm and finish at 3:30pm. Tea, coffee and light refreshments are provided.
If you would like to join the group please contact Gill Harvey, Quality & Improvement Manager, on 0151 529 2299 Ext 6560, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (usual working days: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur).
…or why not just come along to the next meeting to see what it’s all about? We’d love to see you!
Pictures from our Patient, Family and Friends Forum, July 2017.