Corporate volunteering days at Woodlands Hospice enable your staff to see and contribute to our work first-hand. Your employees can develop their team building and communication skills, whilst having fun and making a real difference.
Benefits to your business
- Promotes employee bonding and relationship-building, particularly across departments that rarely work together
- Volunteers leave feeling re-energised, de-stressed and motivated which can greatly increase your employee productivity
- Develops a sense of achievement through doing something worthwhile in your local community
- Teaches individuals new skills and builds confidence
Benefits to Woodlands Hospice
- Corporate volunteers help us tackle jobs that would otherwise take us days or even weeks to complete.
- Helps us to build community links and valuable business support
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of people with varied and fresh skills with new and different perspectives
- Spread greater understanding of the work and purpose of the hospice
What to expect
- We can offer a range of activities from painting, decorating and gardening to leaflet dropping, bag packing and event preparation.
- Typically our days take place from 10 am - 4 pm, but we can be flexible according to your team’s needs.
- Drinks and lunch are provided at the Hospice.
- We take care of the insurance, risk assessments and provide everyone with a safety briefing before the day starts.
If your work place is interested in volunteering please contact
David Bannister, Volunteer Services Manager, email@example.com or call 0151-529-6575 for a chat and more information.