The care we provide at Woodlands Hospice is given completely free of charge to all out patients and their families. Your donation will allow us to continue to be there in the future for those who need us.
Ways to Donate
- Set up a regular donation by Direct Debit.
- Donate online via Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving
- If you would prefer to donate over the phone, please call the fundraising office on 0151 529 2630
- You can also send a cheque made payable to ‘Woodlands Hospice’ to Woodlands Hospice, Fundraising Office, AUH Campus, Longmoor Lane, Liverpool, L9 7LA.
- Drop into the office and we can take any donations in person.
If you are a UK tax payer then please remember you can also Gift Aid your donations. This won’t cost you anything but means we can claim back an extra 25p for every £1 you kindly donate.